Welcome!

Hi! I'm Dana: I am a video blogger, avid writer, and dreamer.

All I want in life is to write, travel, and win an Oscar.

Enjoy my ramblings as I attempt to do all of it!

Or watch me try on my YouTube Channel!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Exciting Plans!

I, in fact, DID wake up on the cool side of the bed today. I managed to send out my resume, work out, eat well, and send a few emails. Compared to what I've been doing for the past 3 weeks, that is amazing. I might even write more of my screenplay later. I also think it's time for another YouTube video-which I should get to sometime this week! I find it interesting how I can have nothing to do, and so much to do at the same time. Here are the major things I wanted to accomplish for myself in 2010:
  • Finish my screenplay
  • Save enough money to live in London for at least 4-6 months (A year if I end up going to grad school there)
  • Establish myself on the Internet
  • Go to see the Harry Potter Theme Park at Universal (http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/)

All in all, I promised I would start living life for myself this year. Enough with only wishing I could do something. Because, all along, I could have done anything I wanted. I just didn't.

Tonight it begins with the screenplay!

No comments:

Post a Comment