Welcome!

Hi! I'm Dana: I am a video blogger, avid writer, and dreamer.

All I want in life is to write, travel, and win an Oscar.

Enjoy my ramblings as I attempt to do all of it!

Or watch me try on my YouTube Channel!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

OBX!

This weather MADE MY DAY. I love snow and all that from about the first snow fall to Jan 1st. Which is what, 3-4 weeks? And then I am DONE. I become a complete waste until right about... now! I went for my first run today in like 2 months and managed about 2 miles. Fine by me- I thought I wasnt gonna make it out of the driveway...

My friends and I all decided on the summer house that we are going to rent in the Outer Banks today! If you've never heard of it, the location is as follows: drive to the Southern most point of North Carolina until all you see is water. And then, continue going. There is literally a strip of land that continues MILES out to sea, that at its tip is only about a mile wide. It is amazing. Here's a pic:

See what I mean? That sliver of nothingness is what I'm talking about. My family has been going here since I was 4 and it never gets old.
P.S. Destination Truth has a new season starting tomorrow! I AM SO EXCITED! Yes, it's on the Syfy channel (10pm), but I am a complete nerd.

1 comment:

  1. bravo fair lady on the 2 mile run! Ive heard very good things about Destination truth but never seen it. ill have to look it up i guess

    ReplyDelete