Welcome!

Hi! I'm Dana: I am a video blogger, avid writer, and dreamer.

All I want in life is to write, travel, and win an Oscar.

Enjoy my ramblings as I attempt to do all of it!

Or watch me try on my YouTube Channel!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love


I'm feeling realllly creative today. I went out and bought some poster board for my next couple of videos coming up! The last couple of days have definately been bipolar-some really great and some not at all. I know that I'm going forward with all my plans, but I was looking for the "OK GO" sign to start taking HUGE steps. And for me that came in the form of a movie trailer! I read "Eat Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert about 6 months ago and fell in love with it. Her ambition to travel and be awed by life is exactly what I want. I'm so inspired by the risks she took. And how something so frightening turned out to be the most rewarding. I came across the trailer for the movie today! Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZH_5RZHps0

I'm so ready for my own story!


No comments:

Post a Comment