Welcome!

Hi! I'm Dana: I am a video blogger, avid writer, and dreamer.

All I want in life is to write, travel, and win an Oscar.

Enjoy my ramblings as I attempt to do all of it!

Or watch me try on my YouTube Channel!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bon voyage-ing!


I'm going on a cruise in 11 days! I'm taking a plane to Puerto Rico with my boyfriend's family and then bon voyage-ing from there to go to 4 islands (St. Thomas, Aruba, Dominica and one other). I've never ever been on a cruise before and I don't know what to expect. I've heard a lot about it and I'm sooooo excited! We have a balcony off our room and I can't believe how spoiled I feel. I am very grateful for the experience but slightly terrified of the airplane. More like completely pissing myself. If this world was a freakin' utopia and no one had an incredible urge to blow up a plane with their bodies, then maybe I wouldn't have a problem. On the other, more sane side of that, I'm just scared to be in the air for so long. Most normal people hate take off and landing but I hate sitting in the air. 3 hours of being billions of miles in the air irks me. I went to California in October, fell asleep after 2 hours and woke up thinking we were gonna land in a half hour. Nope. Still over Kansas. That's my freak time. I get bored, antsy, and start to imagine the blood clots forming in my legs. One thing though- why do people shut the window? Why do people not like the sun? No sun on my face just further reminds me that I am in a steel cylinder in the sky. I am definitely getting a window seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment